Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged

My friend Donita tagged me to share 5 interesting things about myself.

So....here we go:

1. I went to seminary for a year. (anyone interested in that one can ask for more info.)

2. I like bugs. Yeah, really! I think they're pretty cool. However, I do have a short list of bugs that really bug me: flies, gnats, mosquitoes, Japanese beetles (but even those are cool to look at -- I just hate what they do to my garden). Here's one of the coolest bugs EVER!



3. I really don't like to swim. I mean, I like to play around in the water but I don't like to SWIM swim so I don't think I'll ever be a tri-athlete. I could see myself as a duathlete, though, because bikes are great.

4. My parents were Home Missionaries for the Southern Baptist Convention. My dad was a Christian Social Minister and has a Master's of Divinity. So my sister and I grew up on the "mission field" as MKs (Missionary Kid) and PKs (Preacher's Kid).

5. I think Feng Shui makes a lot of sense and I would be happy to "Feng Shui" your house or bedroom.

2 comments:

Donita said...

Hey, I wanna Feng Shui my living room and dining room! : ) Thanks for playing.

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

I got as far as applying for an SBC seminary...and then changed my mind. That was eons ago. Good luck with all the gardening! I wish we had good soil here...in the desert.