Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I did on my vacation.....


Contemplated
Relied on the kindness of strangers
Soaked up my surroundings
Captured beauty
Experienced spiritual awe
Ran
Adjusted my expectations
Listened
Stretched myself
Sat

Doesn't too exciting? It was perfect for me.

I traveled to Boston to visit the college muffin (who is very college-y). I had not been away, by myself, overnight for 3 1/2 years.

I should do this more often.

Pics and more details to come. I just have to get back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

ECrunnergirl said...

I'll bet Boston was beautiful especially this time of the year....and the list sounds perfect....I particularly like the "adjusting expectations" as I have been doing a bit of that myself lately.

Looking forward to pictures and details :)

Donita said...

SO glad you could get away!