Friday, November 14, 2008

Top 5 Friday Addendum

My original list was posted this morning....before I had lived through nearly an entire day and was reminded of things that annoyed me even MORE than the other things.

But in order to not come off like a complete shrew, I'll share only one more.

This one easily ties for first place: boom cars. You know, the cars with the VERY loud bass, that rattles the window glass when they pass your house? I guess I should appreciate the generosity of those people who so willingly share their so-called music. I mean, that's what the world needs more of, right? Generosity. In this case, I'd take consideration, thoughtfulness, courtesy. I suppose it's too much to ask for.

I found this that might help. I don't know.

Maybe Obama could do something?

No comments: