Friday, November 14, 2008

Top 5 Friday

I've become bored with my own blog -- definitely a problem -- so I've decided to institute something new.

Today is the first of many and varied "Top 5 Fridays." Let's start with this:

Top 5 Pet Peeves

5. Commercials

4. Finding containers that, for all intents and purposes are EMPTY, left in the pantry or fridge.

3. Whining

2. One sheet left on the roll.....again, IT'S EMPTY!

1. Chewing with your mouth open, gum popping, lip smacking and other assorted mouth noises. Sends me Right Over THE EDGE!!!!

What are your peeves?

4 comments:

George Haake said...

It must have been hard to limit this first entry to 5 items... :)

ONO

Bo binnie said...

Yes, I don't know if I CAN limit mine to five either??
1. Horrible drivers
2. Inconsideration for others
3. any tapping, smacking, whistling, clicking, generally annoying sound
4. I annoy myself from being annoyed by so many small things
5. hiccups

Donita said...

1. rude people...that's pretty broad, but like cashiers who don't even say hello.
2.people who can't shut up enough to listent to others.
3. toys with sirens...oy!
4. people chewing (usually gum) with their mouth open
5. chipped fingernail polish

ECrunnergirl said...

I like the new Top 5 Fridays!! Good idea.....me thinks one of my pet peeves is people who stand too close to you in a line...I mean whatever happened to personal space???