Friday, January 18, 2008

My Right Foot

The following is an on-going "discussion" I'm having with my right foot:

So. What's up with you?? All of sudden, out of the blue, you decide to get all clench-y on me? What's up with that??? -- No, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of calling it by it's technical name ( Plantar Fasciitis Piriformis).

Sure, sure, maybe you're trying to tell me something, like, maybe my new form isn't workin' for ya. Well, what did you expect?? I had to change to accommodate your neighbor Left Calf! Or, maybe I'm increasing our mileage too fast? Or maybe, just maybe, you just can't keep up with the rest of the Body, hmmmmm??? Nobody else is having any problems (keep quiet Left Calf). OUCH!!

Ok, ok, I'll do my best to help you out but if you think I'm going to stop running because you're a little uncomfortable, you can kiss Right Buttock! So much for an injury free '08. Thanks a lot!!

2 comments:

Donita said...

Rob did consistent icing and ibuprofen for a good 4 to 5 months to knock that PF out of his right foot! Gotta be dedicated to it.

Donita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.