Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's time for new glasses

I was browsing at TJ Maxx yesterday and was drawn over to the handbag area. I was immediately attracted to two very cool, but very different laptop bags. One was about $35. When I glanced at the price tag of the other one, I saw it was on clearance for $20.

What to do...what to do...I can't decide! I thought, "I'll just get both for now, it's only $55 for both. And ONO can help me decide."

I trot happily up to a cashier and she starts scanning them in. I'm watching the register and see $200 come up. I say to the friendly, personable (insert sarcastic tone) 20-something employee "Oh, hey! That bag just rang up as $200!" She looks at me with utter contempt, and without saying a word holds up the price tag right in front of my eyes. It said $200.

Here's the bag I decided on:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Found your comment on my blog. I will put up a blogpost with purchasing instructions. Thanks!