Friday, September 7, 2007

Scenes from the airport

Much hugging was done by me of Bethany. The jacket she's wearing is attire required by Rotary International anytime she's traveling.

She's attached all the pins she's collected from other trips and other Rotary exchange students to it. She'll come back with many, many more. She heard that one guy come back with his jacket weighing 14 pounds because of all the pins!




This is what we got after trying many times to get a shot of me, Bethany and the two little guys. That's Bethany's dad in the plaid shirt. Carter was with us too, but artfully dodged the camera every time.


'By, Befy!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Bethany is so beautiful. I'll be thinking about her. And you! Lisa, you look even better than the last time I saw you, if that's possible. I want your secret to looking 30 forever. love ya

Lisa said...

I'm not sure what happened with this post....one of the pictures and some text are missing! Grrrr

mommaJ said...

loved the pics sweeite. also made me very sad. Believe me I know about daughters growing up and leaving.!! Mom